News & Announcements:
- Dealing with Misconceptions when it comes to martial arts. What can Dory teach us?
- Woah, I Know Jujitsu – a post about how jujitsu helped me get my groove back.
- New section added to the website: Karate Talk – Click here to check out the interview with Brandon Ryan from Adaptive Defensive Methods
- Part 3 of 3: The Front Page
- Part 2 of 3: My Debut on National TV.
- Logen from Way of Ninja interviews the Karate Kickin Dwarf
- Part 1 of a 3 part series My National Debut that Almost Didn’t Happen
- Blog Post: Mommy, why does that boy have a beard?
- Weapons of Opportunity, the follow up to Not So Lethal Weapon
Feature Video of the week is:
Self Defense from a Chair
For people who are interested in u dwarfism, here are a few links.
The Karate Kickin Dwarf:
Karate Kickin Dwarf shares fun and inspiring stories about practicing karate and jujitsu through the eyes of someone with a disability. Read along as you hear about the misadventures of Larry a 3 foot tall dwarf as he takes on life challenges such as sweaty opponents, the carpet, and average height daughters who like average height boys. More than that though 3 feet worth of action, hilarity, and life lessons are packed into the stories, interviews, product reviews, and guides. So come on in and enjoy a game of dwarf tossing where instead of you tossing the dwarf, the dwarf tosses you!
Join me on the following social media platforms:
Facebook and Google Plus where we can continue the discussion and you can share your experiences.
Twitter and Instagram so you can keep up with the adventures of the Karate Kickin Dwarf.
YouTube Channel! Watch various videos the Karate Kickin Dwarf and be sure to subscribe!
Sign up for to receive blog post in your email or sign up to receive a newsletter.